Synopsis: Have you ever come across a web site, that refuses to accept the fact that you don't take cookies? This article will describe how to utilise cookies in your web site without forcing cookies on your visitors.
Techniques: Get_Cookie, Set_Cookie, Delete_Cookie
Synopsis: how to store information from a form as a cookie, and how to retrieve the information and place it back in the form.
Techniques: indexOf(), Get_Cookie, Set_Cookie, form, elements, text, select, radio, checkbox, eval(), substring(), find and replace, unescape(), checked, selectedIndex
Synopsis: Use a cookie to record the last time the visitor visited your page, and combine it with the previous Automating NEW! article.
Techniques: cookies, dates, Date.UTC, getYear, getMonth, getDate, substring
- Friday December 3rd, 1999 at 13:42:02 - James phipps
- Thursday March 2nd, 2000 at 19:58:51 - Harold Koenig
- Saturday March 18th, 2000 at 16:08:56 - Charlie Essers
- Wednesday May 10th, 2000 at 13:27:59 - binojas
- Friday May 26th, 2000 at 04:49:02 - Thirupathi Reddy
- Friday September 8th, 2000 at 05:02:41 - atul tak
- Monday October 2nd, 2000 at 12:42:17 - oliver
- Wednesday October 18th, 2000 at 11:22:54 - J Pointon
- Wednesday January 31st, 2001 at 09:22:01 - viper
- Tuesday July 23rd, 2002 at 17:08:19 - geerald lieberman
- Tuesday December 10th, 2002 at 14:48:15 - speavey17
©2016 Martin Webb