Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Re: Problem with Netscape - Forms in Layers - September 07, 1998 at 14:10:46

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: Problem with Netscape - Forms in Layers [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Dan Gardner on September 07, 1998 at 14:10:46:

In Reply to: Re: Problem with Netscape - Forms in Layers posted by Jason Nugent on September 07, 1998 at 06:54:05:

: : : I am aware through my own experience that Netscape has problems with CSS font styles being applied to text within layers nested within other layers,
: : I don't know why.

: : : What I am asking is -
: : Does Netscape also have problems with forms within layers nested within other layers, (and forms in a normal layer for that matter)
: : I keep getting crash outs when viewed in Netscape V4.05 - IEV4 has no problem.

: I have had problems with Netscape crashing when using CSS in various situations. However, I have always been able to find a work-around. My own site, for example, uses CSS with forms inside layers.
: Do you have a URL?

: Jason

No relevant URL as I've changed the design to leave out forms within layers and nested layers.

The site is an experiment it has no reason,
the address is as follows:
http://www.dgdesign.demon.co.uk/hopepage/hope.htm

Sorry about the over complex dreamweaver code.

Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: Problem with Netscape - Forms in Layers [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb