Home Articles FAQs XREF Games Software Instant Books BBS About FOLDOC RFCs Feedback Sitemap
irt.Org

BBS: Re: How to include a file in HTML ( using IE4 ) - September 25, 1998 at 10:58:16

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: How to include a file in HTML ( using IE4 ) [This BBS is closed]

Posted by Bill Pettrey on September 25, 1998 at 10:58:16:

In Reply to: How to include a file in HTML ( using IE4 ) posted by George on September 24, 1998 at 22:40:18:

: I have some client side global javascript functions, and I want to include it in every of my HTML files.
: If the browser is Netscape, it's said that I can include a ".js" file, but currently , I'm considering about IE4, can I do it?

Go to the javascript FAQ's page on this site for more information on .js files. As far as I know IE4 preview 1 doesn't support .js files but preview 2 and the final version do. Use the new message board on javascript for future questions, I'm sure the guys here at IRT.ORG will appreciate it. Also it might be a good idea to review the FAQ files on this site before asking your question as you will probably find the answer there quicker.
Bill
Follow-ups:

You are here: irt.org | BBS | Re: How to include a file in HTML ( using IE4 ) [This BBS is closed]

©2018 Martin Webb