- FAQ 611 Can I pass additional parameters as part of an event object to an event handler?
- FAQ 640 How do you check for events whilst in a loop?
- FAQ 725 How can I detect that a window has been resized, and upon detection force a reload of the current document into the current frame?
- FAQ 736 Is there any way to emulate a onDblClick event hander for browsers that don't support it?
- FAQ 848 How can I create a function which is performed when a key is pressed, anywhere in the page?
- FAQ 954 How can I determine which function key has been pressed?
- FAQ 985 How can I detect the enter key being pressed in an text input field?
- FAQ 1102 Is there a way with the "onError" event to automatically link to a mirror site when the server hosting the main site fails?
- FAQ 1182 Is there a way to disable the cut and copy function?
- FAQ 1274 How can I prevent the user from opening the page in another window, which in some browses can be done by pressing shift-left-mouse?
- FAQ 1303 Why might you use "return functionName()" in an event handler as opposed to "functionName()"?
- FAQ 1345 In Internet Explorer 4 if I click the backspace key, and no element has focus, it behaves as if the history back button was clicked, how do I trap this event and disable it?
- FAQ 1374 When capturing an event, is there any way to find out the mouse position relative to the page?
- FAQ 1412 How can I validate a form field using onBlur and if necessary halt the submission of the form if the user has clicked on the submit button - which caused the original onBlur event to be fired?
- FAQ 1425 Does the window.event.keyCode and the e.which not give 13 in both browsers when the enter key is pressed in a form field?
- FAQ 1521 How can I cancel the users F5 request to refresh the page in Internet Explorer?
- FAQ 1586 Why do you need to include a 'return true' when using mouse overs?
- FAQ 1593 In the 'onKeyDown' or 'OnKeyPress' event handlers is there a way to retrieve a window's handle given the window's name?
- FAQ 1668 In Internet Explorer 4 if I press the backspace key, and no element has focus, it behaves as if the history back button was clicked, how do I trap this event and disable it?
- FAQ 1678 Is there a way to allow single clicks but prevent double clicks?
- FAQ 1691 Q736 Is there any way to emulate a onDblClick event hander for browsers that don't
©2016 Martin Webb