- FAQ 5 Why does Netscape show the source of the *.js source file?
- FAQ 46 Which browsers support *.js source files?
- FAQ 51 Is it possible to use multiple .js files in one HTML document?
- FAQ 63 Is it possible to import a .js file from another .js file?
- FAQ 64 How do I pass parameters to a script defined in a file?
- FAQ 154 When using a source file, is the code loaded into the cache, or does it need to be reloaded with each page that calls it?
- FAQ 247 Do the values of variables in *.js source files last through a frame/document reload?
- FAQ 271 Does Internet Explorer 3 support *.js source files?
- FAQ 399 How can I use a variable to dictate which *.js source file is loaded?
- FAQ 411 How do I stop old versions of netscape (pre 3) and Internet Explorer (pre 4) from giving errors due to them not seeing *.js files which define functions used later in the page?
- FAQ 565 How can I prevent an external *.js file from being cached?
- FAQ 599 How can I vary the *.js source file associated with the current page, but without loading the current page?
- FAQ 634 How do I get the *.js files to not display their code in Netscape?
- FAQ 662 How can I use different *.js files based on the browser being used?
- FAQ 812 How do I redirect a page to another site, where the site is referred to in another document?
- FAQ 820 How can I include a 2nd *.js source file (file2.js) from within the 1st *.js source file (file1.js)?
- FAQ 974 How can I include multiple *.js source files in a page?
- FAQ 1011 Are there any problems with having several *.js source files loaded in my page?
- FAQ 1033 How can I change the contents in one particular layer when the mouse moves over an image, where the contents should be called in from an external *.js file?
- FAQ 1041 Can I pass a query string to a *.js source file?
- FAQ 1738 How can a function in one *.js file call another function in a second *.js file?
- FAQ 1772 How can I store a file on the client side and read it from my page?
©2018 Martin Webb